– Faith is reasonable
– How should we be generous?
– Justice needs mercy
– What do we mean by 'justice'?
– What is courage?
– The birth of a child
– Lay ministers responding to God's call
– What is God calling me to be? A step-by-step guide to discernment
– Do you give the most important gift - time?
– The wedding feast of the Lamb
– God gave you gifts - what are you going to do with them?
– How do we encourage each other to participate in the Church?
– How much do you know about what you believe?
– A joyous home blessing
– The difference between happiness and true joy
– Accepting loss
– Why is the DYLC so important?
– My vocation as a priest
– What does an engaged parish look like?
– What is Catholic Education?
– What does it mean to evangelize?
– What's a steward? Are you one?
– From one magazine to America's fastest-growing Catholic publisher
– A year for priests - please pray for all of us
– Dear teens...
– St. Paul The Catholic Apostle
– The faith's most famous convert - Saul became St. Paul
– Light in Darkness
– St. Paul a reformed bully
– Dear Student - Where's God in your life?
– Theology of change
– Can we feel safe?
– Will the real baby boomer please stand up?
– The Greatest Generation - at home
– Why should we care about our history?
– Peace In Our Time
– Patient suffering
– "Love one another as I have loved you."
– The power of generosity
– Pleasure, happiness, joy
– Let go and let God
– Stem cell research
– Heaven, purgatory, hell
– Don't worry - be happy
– To wish, to hope - what's the difference?
– "Vengeance is mine," says the Lord
– Faith or reason?
– Saying goodbye to my mother
– I was baptized
– Hurricane Katrina
– Where does evil come from?
– Top 10 reasons to join a youth group
– Joseph's miracle at Lourdes
– A baroque pope?
– Natural law
– Retired yet active
– Stealing: More going on than meets the eye
– Purity of the body is grounded in purity of the soul
– Does human life belong to us or God?
– How I honor my parents
– The Sabbath
– Use the Lord's name: as you would the name of a loved one
– Walk with me to find yourself
– Peacemaking is not an easy task
– How to make major life decisions
– Purity of heart and the 6th Commandment
– What side of the Lord do you stand on?
– Our hunger and thirst for righteousness
– Why meekness doesn't mean weakness
– Why the beatitudes are a guide to happiness
– Who are the 'poor' who will inherit the Kingdom?
– Remembering a forgotten devotion
– Why true love waits
– An open letter to teenagers
– Families and vocations
– The local effects of Pentecost
– Ethnic parishes help keep faith alive for those in a new world
– My most powerful and beautiful experience of reconciliation
– Are you saved?
– What my sisters mean to me
– Tapping into a yearning and fulfilling it. That's youth ministry.
– How is retirement going?
– My experience of having cancer
– Did Jesus Really Descend into Hell?
– Embracing other rites
– Ecumenical experiences
– Our Reason for celebration
– Holiday Time, Family Time
– A Word to the Youth of the Church
– Our American Rights
– Where Are You Going?
– Eternal Easter Visions
– Old Janus and a New Year - looking both ahead and behind
© 2009 St. Augustine Catholic | 11625 Old St. Augustine Road, Jacksonville, FL 32258 | 904-262-3200 |