– How do I evangelize?
– Dear Fr. Joe: What do you have to do to be excommunicated?
– Why is the Church refusing to pay for birth control?
– Dear Fr. Joe: What do I say when people ask, 'Are Catholics really Christian?'
– How do I report liturgical abuse?
– Why don't parents take their crying babies out of Mass?
– What do I say when someone dies?
– What happens inside the confessional?
– How do I go to confession?
– What exactly are the principlesof social justice?
– What is social justice?
– Is adoration idolatry?
– Why do we have to sing everything at Mass?
– Is it OK to parish shop?
– Mom doesn't want life support is that OK?
– Why won't our pastor bless children?
– How does the pope pick his name?
– What does it mean to be a practicing Catholic?
– Why can't I go to Communion if I've committed a mortal sin?
– Is there one 'right' way to receive Communion?
– Is it OK to believe in space aliens?
– I don't like my pastor. What do I do?
– If God forgives, why confess to a priest?
– Is the world ending in 2012?
– What's proper etiquette at Mass?
– How can I convince my kids that going to Mass is not about being entertained?
– What is a practicing Catholic?
– Was there really a Pope Joan?
– Does God know what we are going to do before we do it?
– If God knows everything, what is the point of free will?
– Why do we pray to saints?
– Why do we pray for the dead?
– What is purgatory?
– What does it mean to be 'saved'?
– Can Catholics be orthodox?
– Can I be a politician and a Catholic?
– Don't the scandals mean that priests should not be celibate?
– My parish is changing now what?
– How do we deal with a divorce in the family?
– Catholic school or going back to work? What do I do?
– If I don't like my priest, can I switch parishes?
– Is it a sin to join the military if the war is unjust?
– Do people go right to heaven or wait until the end of time?
– What does the church teach about Ouija boards?
– What happened to limbo?
– Is it a sin to work on Sunday?
– Where did we get all the angel stories?
– What's with the Gospel of Judas?
– What's the difference between mortal and venial sins?
– Who wrote the Bible?
– What is the role of conscience?
– What are the rules about eating before Communion?
– Where did we get the concept of purgatory?
– How does the church pick bishops?
– Is cremation okay?
– Do I give to the panhandler?
– What do I do if a friend is suicidal?
– I know this couple is living in sin. Who should I tell?
– What's up with The DaVinci Code?
– Where was Jesus' soul while he was in the tomb?
– forgive and forget?
– Did Jesus own the coat he wore?
– Do I need to convert? I'm already Catholic.
– What is the difference between TV evangelists and the sacrament of anointing of the sick?
– Dear Fr. Joe: does God make evil?
– Dear Fr. Joe: how do I deal with jealousy?
– Why doesn't God answer my prayer?
– Why do we need a pope anyway?
– Can Catholics believe in evolution?
– Are all religions 'right' and is the host really Jesus' flesh?
– Is it OK to steal from Bill Gates?
– Did Jesus ever talk about sex? Are the rules man-made?
– Why is it wrong for a couple to live together and 'try out' marriage?
– Are cremation and organ donation OK?
– Am I failing to honor my mother by putting her in a nursing home?
– What are the 'Gnostic gospels'?
– Is there truth to the book The Da Vinci Code?
– Do Catholics only have 9 commandments?
– How do I form a well-developed conscience?
– Quick answers you can use to defend your faith
– What can I do to keep my child pure?
– Why are they changing the Mass?
– What gives the church authority to tell us what's right and wrong?
– What kind of pride is sinful?
– Are there saints we don't celebrate? If so, why not?
– Did Jesus have any brothers or sisters?
– Because of all our devotions, some say our faith is too complicated?
– Why is the Church against euthanasia?
– Why does the Church require nine months preparation before marriage?
– My parents don't want me to hang out with some friends, what should I do?
– Why does the Church require priests to be celibate?
– When priests sin, are they judged more harshly by God?
– Why is the tabernacle off to the side from the main sanctuary?
– What is the problem with general absolution?
– I can't get my grandson to come to church. What should I do?
– My brother says he is no longer Catholic, what should I do?
– Can I believe in Wicca and still be Catholic?
– I have to work on Sunday - am I sinning?
– What happens to us when we die? Do we believe in reincarnation?
– Why do we believe in heaven, hell and purgatory if they aren't in the Bible?
– Why do non-Catholics say the Creed? What's up with that?
– Can only Catholics get into heaven?
– What is the deal with God in science?
– Christmas recalls the day of Jesus' birth
– Why should I go to a celibate priest for help when my marriage is in trouble?
– What is Confirmation?
– I am a divorced Catholic, can I receive holy communion?
– Make faithfulness our goal
– Why did Jesus have to die?
– The great question: So what?
– I'm honored and will do my best
© 2009 St. Augustine Catholic | 11625 Old St. Augustine Road, Jacksonville, FL 32258 | 904-262-3200 |